This is the last episode in the mini-series on merchant services sales commission. Please follow these links below to read/hear the episodes you’ve...
How To Profit From Micro Merchants and Compete with Square
Merchant Sales Podcast · How to Profit from Micro Merchants […]
ISOs and Agents made a huge mistake by giving Micro-Merchant accounts to Square, either directly or by not boarding them. In this edition of the merchant sales insight, learn why Micro-Merchants (Processing less than $3,000 per month) are valuable, profitable and can lead to significant portfolio growth.
This episode is sponsored by PayBright and I would like to personally thank Dustin Magaziner (Tag him on the LinkedIn post) for his help with this publication. Paybright created a unique solution that works for Micro-Merchants and for Agents. You can check them out by visiting https://www.gopaybright.com
Don’t forget to follow us on SoundCloud! See you for our next episode.
- Never mind that its dongles (the only equipment Square actually makes available for free) often need to be replaced.
- Forget about the lagging customer service.
- Forget that pricing isn’t better than an ISO/agent might offer.
- business loans,
- buy now / pay later,
- gift cards,
- even its own line of countertop and virtual terminals – rivaling that of many traditional payment services providers.
- free equipment,
- straight-up billing, and
- a human contact for those rare occasions when a problem is encountered.
- Higher residuals on every transaction,
- No required minimums,
- Opportunities to sell value-added services.
- Successful micro-merchants will eventually generate larger processing volumes for the ISOs and agents there for them from the beginning.