This last week we had our weekly CCSalesPro Show where we talked about the results of our recent survey. 97% of agents we surveyed said they felt that it was a good idea to offer Payroll Services to their current merchant services clients! I was shocked! This was encouraging for me to realize that we are on the right track with this new service offering.
Watch the Full Webinar on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here are some of the stats from our survey:
- 32 Agents Took the Survey
- 15 Agents are already on our payroll sales team
- 9 Agents asked to be contacted about joining.
- 31 out of 32 answered “YES” to the question, “Is selling Payroll Services to your existing clients a good idea.”
- The “No” came from a new agent that didn’t believe he was ready to start offering other services.
- Reasons it is a good idea from our agents
-It reinforces our commitment to help lower costs.
-The more ways I am tied to the merchant the less likely they cancel.
-People get slammed on merchant services, I need another opening pitch
-Makes me seem more like a consultant to offer more services.
- 31 out of 32 said that marketing materials would help them.
- 14 Agents said they don’t have time to sell this service now but plan to in 2013.
- 23 Agents said they needed more training.
- 20 Agents said they needed marketing materials in order to get started.
- Tips on how we can improve.
Read next post: How Much Commission Can You Make Selling Merchant Services?